Customer Success Specialist
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: July 5, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Technology
A recent opportunity to be involved with Tier 1 technology providers!
Our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Customer Success Specialist to join their dynamic and fast-growing business on a permanent basis! You will be a people person with a keen eye for detail who strives to provide the highest level Customer Service support at all times. You will be taught all of the technical knowledge that you would need to know for the role, so a can-do attitude and an open mind are a must!
- Provide the highest level of help and support via email, phone and in-person
- Respond promptly and accurately to resolve support queries that come through the website, phone or email
- Identify and act upon sales opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, or identify new areas of business
- Critique and strive to improve responses to ensure they are answered quickly and concisely
- Ensure newly created responses have appropriate tags created for them for reporting purposes which advise the product team and wider business
- Provide support knowledge to other teams within the business when called upon to assist in business projects outside of the Customer Support team
- Previous customer service or retail experience
- Some technical background (even as a user!)
- Be an active problem solver who is solutions focused
- High attention to detail, with a drive to improve processes
- Professional and positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.