Marketing and Communications Manager
- Salary: 90,000 - 100,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 4, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Communications
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Leading Commercial Organisation within the Tertiary Sector
Our client, a leading commercial organisation within the tertiary sector brings ideas to life by partnering with the best minds in business and academia to apply intelligent thinking to initiatives that have the potential to change the world.
This is an exciting opportunity and one which embodies all aspects of Marketing and Communications. Anything from Brand Architecture, Public Relations (PR), Marketing and Communication strategies, to the creative side of Promotional Literature, Advertising and Artwork – you’ll be the specialist who is passionate about taking the lead and driving this function!
- Develop Brand Strategy ensuring the brand aligns with the overall business and values
- Develop and produce communication and stakeholder management plans
- Implement a Marketing Strategy including budget requirements
- Utilise customer and market insights to inform and enable targeted marketing approaches that meet customer needs
- Develop and implement agreed ideas for direct market research and work with senior leaders to development research-based and/or new products and services
- Develop, produce and refresh content for internal and external audiences
- Provide advice on marketing trends and innovations across traditional and digital channels
- Actively manage the relationship with wider Communication and Marketing team to ensure strategies and activities align
- Maintain a high level of sector and media awareness
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with external media team including risk management and understanding
- Deliver the online and social media policy including guidelines for use and recommendations for training and implementation
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a senior/management level Marketing/Communications role with Brand Experience
- Demonstrate ability to develop, advising and implementing Communication and Marketing strategies and plans
- Ability to establish and maintain internal and external relationships at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
- Proven experience in dealing with media at local and national level
- Takes a ‘hands on’ approach to getting things done
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.