- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 11, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Growing New Zealand owned IT Consultancy
Our client is looking for a strong Administrator to join a dynamic and fast paced IT Consultancy. This is an environment expanding rapidly, based with the Auckland team you’ll support the small (but growing!) USA team and colleagues in Wellington too. You will be highly efficient and thrive in a varied, fast paced working environment!
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be their right-hand person, working closely with them to build processes and operating procedures around; license management, reporting, sales support and invoicing administration.
- License Management/ Renewals and Invoicing - manage all client licenses, to ensure clients are compliant with the legal requirements along with processes, contracts, invoices and payments
- Build, manage and own the license database and manage the communication process with clients for all licensing requirements
- Sales support administration – meeting with the sales team weekly to get feedback where new sales are at in the pipeline, upload new sales leads and legal admin
- Management of the customer payments – invoicing, collection of outstanding payments in partnership with company Accountant
- Develop and manage stakeholder and team relationships with key stakeholders
- PA support to the exec team when needed
- Managed the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Technical Capabilities
- Intermediate knowledge of Xero Accounting Software to manage invoicing, expenses, accounts payable and receivable
- Proactive communicator with high level of attention to detail
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in administration and sales support is desirable
- Proven experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders within a business
- Ability to prioritise, stay organised under pressure and work to deadline
- You’ll be technically savvy, have a genuine interest in software, systems and business improvement – you’ll be ok working in unstructured environments and adaptable to change
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.