Junior HR Advisor
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: November 16, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Human Resources
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Transport and Professional Servicves
We have two well-known clients in Transport and Professional Services, both looking for strong HR Coordinators/Junior HR Advisor level candidates to join their busy teams. At a similar level by way of responsibilities and involvement in the people function of the business, it would be down to the nuances of personality and culture fit for each environment!
Working as part of a supportive and high performing team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and leading onboarding, inductions, orientations and off-boarding
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and external agencies
- Provide timely and high-quality HR expertise, advice and support on transactional and operational HR practices, processes, policies and legislation
- Having a genuine interest in building your knowledge around ER cases including; performance management, disputes, absence investigations etc.
- Coach, advise and support managers in the implementation of culture change and change management activities
- Working closely with Payroll when there are new starters and being first point of contact
- Supporting the HR team with any administration or project focused responsibilities
- Experience in a HR capacity working in a large complex environment (ideally 1+ years)
- Incredible attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Basic knowledge of HR policies, systems, processes and practices
- Proven computer literacy in terms of spreadsheets, word processing and email
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.