Client Services Manager
- Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- Location: Across New Zealand
- Post date: September 28, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Technology/Professional Services
Our client, a high-tech accounting and book-keeping business is changing the future of the industry – working closely with small-medium business across NZ, you’ll work with an international (and remote based) team to ensure you’re delivering exceptional results.
This is a crucial role for our client – managing the client services, support, and day to day operations of a support team of “doers”. Fast paced role with lots of flexibility – you will love the idea of predominantly working from home to fit work around your lifestyle.
- Managing the day to day operations of a small (but tight knit) team – the majority of whom are remote including work performance, recruitment, training etc.
- Leading by example by delivering exceptional customer support to our clients through continuous improvement projects around automation, website updates, content delivery training and upskilling of the team
- Collaborate with functions across the business – from Executive, Sales, Marketing, and technical experts in the Accountants
- Champion of internal operating systems to ensure the frameworks are in place to scale rapidly
- Software development to support the team and clients alongside other continuous process improvement projects
- Experienced or understanding of an Accounting environment / offering (perhaps you are an Accountant / Bookkeeper looking for a change of scene?)
- You will be excited by the opportunity to work permanently (or majority) from home
- Build strong working relationships remotely – you will be an exceptional communicator
- Tech savvy – you will love to learn more about how to best utilise new and existing software!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.