Credit and Fraud Analyst
- Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 4, 2019
- Ref #:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Leading innovative NZ telecommunications company
Permanent Opportunity with huge scope to develop within a leading NZ employer!
Our client, a progressive and innovate tele-co are seeking a Senior Credit and Fraud Analyst who is not fazed by a constantly changing environment and has the drive, problem solving skills, attention to detail and initiative to enhance the organisation’s fraud detection and prevention capability.
- Being a key contributor to enhancing the Credit and Fraud capability of the team and the integration of Credit and Fraud Risk management across the business.
- Contributing to the integration of effective Credit and Fraud risk practices
- Flair to identify root cause, implications and resolution in short time in the event of failures
- Reduce fraud strategy false positive ratios by maintaining and improving existing fraud strategies and developing new strategies
- Identifying opportunities for process, procedure and policy improvement, and implementation of such improvements
- Assist in the development and delivery of insightful regular and adhoc reporting to management
- Represent Revenue Assurances Services on projects
- Building strong relationships to achieve key business outcomes including; business strategies, drivers and industry/global trends that impact on Credit and Fraud risk profile
- Analysing data from a variety of sources to identify patterns and trends that can lead to the improvement of fraud detection or the reduction in bad debt losses
- Providing high quality reports and briefs at the completion of investigations detailing key issues, findings and recommendations
- Ensuring appropriate communication of identified fraudulent activity and ensuring management, follow up and resolution of these
- A qualification in Mathematics or Science
- Credit or Fraud Risk management experience, however, experience within a highly analytical or forensic investigation environment is acceptable
- Proficiency in data analysis and use of data mining tools (SQL/SAS) essential
- Scorecard build experience (beneficial)
- Tel-co experience (beneficial)
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.