Customer Success Specialist
- Salary: $50,000 - $80,000 per annum
- Location: Across New Zealand
- Post date: January 3, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Exciting Technology Start-up!
About the Client
We have a number of clients across the technology industry who are seeking Customer Success Advocates – you’ll be passionate about delivering a seamless service and will be entirely transparent to your internal team about customer feedback. You’ll be proactive, personable and driven to produce a service that is impeccable – recognising the value in your role, you see constructive feedback as the best kind, this enables you to find even better ways of operating!
- Be the number one advocator for the customer journey
- To be understanding, empathetic and a problem solver when discussing continuous improvement opportunities with the team
- To take inbound support calls with personality and a solution driven focus
- To follow the Customer Support (CS) process and use our CRM effectively
- To work with the Senior CS Manager’s to implement the CS plan
- Act as a bridge between the tech and the end user
- To collaborate and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To represent the company in all aspects of interaction with customers in keeping with the company values
- Inform the wider business of the key criteria / what success looks like in the role
- To demonstrate a management and relationship style that reflects company values
Key Characteristics of a successful Customer Success Specialist
· Enthusiastic and resilient – you persevere with energy, engagement and a sense of fun!
· Continuously learning – you understand the need to be continuously evolving and tweaking the product to ensure a seamless end user experience
· Prioritise – you’ll be able to handle a multitude of queries from internal and external stakeholders and keep expectations managed and do what you say you will!
· You’ll be an organised ninja
· Strong communication – with impeccable written communication and phone skills, you’re happy liaising with customers over any medium
· Customer Centric – you LOVE your clients, providing the best support and service in the industry is what you strive for
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Degree educated in marketing/communications is a bonus
· Customer service or success experience
· Friendly and engaging communicator
· To communicate effectively with the team about progress, goals and accountability
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.