- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 pro rata
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 6, 2021
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Administration
- Job Type: Part time
- Industry: Technology
Our client is a leading MedTech / SaaS business based in Auckland’s CBD with a growing presence internationally. Their software drives efficiency across healthcare services and is relevant for private and public medical and health organisations.
A down to earth, hard-working, intelligent group of people – this business has a great company culture for someone wanting to be challenged and part of a fast paced / high growth environment. That means it can be a little unstructured at times – but that’s all part of the fun!
Flexibility is key, and you’ll have the ability to work from home for up to 3 days per week should you wish.
The Role and Responsibilities
- We are looking for someone to bring energy to our company, make sure our new office operates effectively and become part of our team.
- Our three executives are looking for a capable problem solver, who they can trust to take the PA / administrative tasks off their plate so they can be most effective and productive.
- Office Management / HR Support
- First point of contact to external stakeholders including; cleaners, landlord,
- First point of contact for visitors – screening phone calls, meeting and greeting visitors, managing meeting rooms (bookings, catering if required and refreshments), managing stationery and other relevant equipment (printer / photocopying)
- Office “go to” for existing team members – you’re crucial to our continued culture development!
- Event coordination and planning – team days, Christmas party, catering and associated logistics all fall into your remit
- Maintain up-to-date company records by filing contracts and key documents promptly and keeping clear soft and hard copy filing systems of executed contracts.
- HR Support – coordinating / scheduling annual reviews, staff birthdays, updating employee handbook, managing induction for new starters, updating employee details into databases, support with recruitment
- EA Support to C-Suite and Co-Founders (approx. 3-4 people)
- Full diary and meeting management
- Inbox management
- Travel coordination as appropriate (1 x Founder in the UK)
- Administration support, formatting of documents, project coordination
- Some personal PA work including coordinating personal insurance, travel etc
- You’ll be seeking a part-time role – around 25 hours a week, flexible on days / hours
- Central Auckland location – our new offices!
- You’ll have at least 2+ years’ experience in office administration and PA support
- You’re down to earth, hard working and a keen team player seeking a fun team to be part of and be critical to our next phase of growth!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.