Funding Rounds Advisor
- Salary: Up to $80,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: October 1, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Bringing Ideas To Life
Our Client brings ideas to life. They partner with the best minds in business and academia to apply intelligent thinking to ideas that have the potential to change the world.
This role provides advice and support to Researchers and their faculties for funding rounds to ensure applications submitted are of a sufficiently high quality and standard to increase the possibility of funding success.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a large complex organisation and/or Research Management experience within a public/government agency.
- Ability to work under pressure to external deadlines.
- Navigation of a variety of processes and systems to generate important data and information.
- Reviewing large amounts of documents quickly and accurately for Quality Assurance purposes.
- Identifying applications and Researchers likely to be successful within a particular funding round.
If you have the above industry experience and possess excellent communication skills, outstanding planning and organisation skills and strong stakeholder management ability, this rewarding and pivotal role could be yours.
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.