Recruitment Consultant – HOME Recruitment
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 15, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
It’s an exciting time to enjoy the HOME Recruitment team – we are in a high-growth mode and provide scope for a career defining change!
Specialising in the transition of talent moving HOME to NZ following time spent overseas, we partner closely with our London office to introduce a new pipeline of candidates back into the NZ market. Working with these candidates prior to their arrival gives us the ability to work more proactively with our clients, often before these candidates are “live” in the domestic market.
Priding ourselves in our client and candidate journeys, we’re inspired to break the mould of traditional recruiting methods and are nimble enough to work creatively alongside our partners. Acting as a true advisor / partner in their mission to attract the very best talent or secure their next opportunity, we encourage outside the box thinking! This isn’t a matter of matching CVs to job descriptions, it’s people to opportunities.
Working in a supportive and high performing team environment, you’ll love variation, have a genuine interest in people, service delivery and love working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment!
- Genuine passion for helping people; you might be the “go to person” in your group of friends whenever someone has an issue to discuss
- Proven experience in going above and beyond for your clients, customers or colleagues
- Creative in your approach - your ability to connect, build relationships and liaise with people from all walks of life is second to none
- You’ll be a go-getter – someone who lives life to the fullest! Our team are social, loaded with extra-curricular activities, love to travel, are interested and interesting and “fill their cup” from being around people!
- You want to succeed and be part of a successful team – success for us looks like great work / life balance, building a rewarding reputation and career and meeting incredible people along the way!
- You might come from a recruitment background (or not!) and are sick of a traditional approach to “employment”. You’ll be seeking a dynamic team environment where your professional development is the most important of all KPIs.
To arrange a call with our team Manager, Minta to learn more about an opportunity – pop her an email on email@example.com and if you want to know more about a “Day in the life of a Recruiter” please visit our Instagram - homerecruitmentnz
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.