Senior HR Advisor
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: May 15, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Human Resources
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Transport/Construction
Our clients across the Transport and Construction sectors, are looking for an effective, efficient HR professional to join their fast-paced companies. You will have the ability to support managers at all levels with generalist advice and support whilst maintaining compliance with company policies and guidelines
Working as part of a supportive and high performing team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and leading onboarding, inductions, orientations and off-boarding
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and external agencies
- Provide timely and high-quality HR expertise, advice and support on transactional and operational HR practices, processes, policies and legislation
- Having a genuine interest in building your knowledge around ER cases including; performance management, disputes, absence investigations etc.
- Coach, advise and support managers in the implementation of culture change and change management activities
- Working closely with Payroll when there are new starters and being first point of contact
- Supporting the HR team with any administration or project focused responsibilities
- Experience in a HR capacity working in a large complex environment (ideally 5+ years)
- Incredible attention to detail with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge of HR policies, systems, processes and practices
- Proven computer literacy in terms of spreadsheets, word processing and email
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.