HR Business Partner
- Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 18, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Human Resources
- Job Type: Permanent
We have two exciting opportunities for experienced HR Professionals to join our well-known clients during their high-growth period! Looking for someone who will support a designated portfolio by providing advice, coaching and guidance in all areas of human resources, including health, safety and wellness.
- To provide subject matter expertise across the wider business e.g. performance management, talent optimisation and succession planning, learning and development, HRIS, remuneration etc.
- Advising and supporting Business Unit leaders in managing performance issues, employment relations issues and change initiatives
- Plenty of opportunities to lead new and continuous improvement projects!
- Coaching managers to ensure Managers have the skills and knowledge to competently manage their teams
- Sharing knowledge with and providing guidance to the People and Culture Coordinator
- Leading core processes within designated portfolio which includes: Annual remuneration review; Performance management processes; and Talent processes
- Managing recruitment within business portfolio with operational support from the People and Culture Coordinator
- Managing and facilitating 360 and EVP (Employee Value Proposition) processes within designated portfolio and implementation of follow-up plans
- Experience using the following systems: Pivot, Snaphire and PeopleSoft would be an advantage
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ideally 3-5+ years’ experience in generalist HR positions
- Experience and natural affinity to HR systems
- Experience in managing improvement project and change initiatives
- Highly competent at managing performance issues and coaching managers to improve the performance of their team and handle any issues
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment legislation (preferred)
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.