IT Support Analyst
- Salary: $60,000-$65,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 12, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Technology and Professional Services
Our client, a leader within professional services, is on the hunt for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their dynamic team! The IT Support Analyst role assists the ICT team with the effective day-to-day operation of our systems, particularly supporting users within the office to maximise their business output via technology usage. To be successful, you will have super creative thinking skills to create fantastic communications and thrive on a challenge!
- Assisting all users with any technology related problem by attending promptly to all enquiries promptly correcting minor system fault, resolving problems, both hardware and software, regularly updating the user as to the status of their problem, and escalating persistent problems.
- Undertake routine system administration and maintenance including installing and moving PCs, building PCs to our standard image, installing and configuring minor computer software, devices, PC components and updating user profiles.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the end users current needs and use and have a thorough knowledge of your specialist area and build awareness of this.
- Project manage competing IT priorities and clearly communicate issues on workflow and keep team well informed.
- Maintaining all ancillary systems such as phones, video conferencing, and the data show, implementing backups, maintaining telephone systems including smart phones, remote access, ordering consumables and setting up presentations.
- Proven IT support experience or a similar position with an IT qualification would be advantageous.
- High level of knowledge and experience in the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows server, networks and remote access.
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships and professional credibility with all levels.
- Excellent communication skills—both verbal and written—with demonstrated ability to relate technical skills and concepts to end users.
- Team player with a professional work ethic – a readiness to contribute additional time on a give and take basis when needed to achieve quality and deadlines.
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.