Junior Account Manager
- Salary: 45,000 - 50,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 8, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Software-As-A-Service Company
Our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Junior Account Manager to join their dynamic and fast-growing business on a permanent basis! You will be a people person with a keen eye for detail who strives to provide the highest level Customer Service support at all times. You’ll be the lead support team member and will be responsible for setting the global standard, so initiative and a can-do attitude is a must!
- Provide the highest level of help and support via email
- Respond promptly and accurately to resolve support queries that come through the website, phone, email or Social Media
- Strive to maintain a low number of messages per query to keep resolution time and response times as fast as possible
- Critique and strive to improve responses to ensure they are answered quickly and concisely
- Ensure newly created responses have appropriate tags created for them for reporting purposes which advise the product team and wider business
- Communicate to the wider support team globally when a change has been made to provide context to changes and updates
- Notify the Product Team when a new reoccurring issue arises if its nature is related to issues with process or a merchant’s experiences an unknown issue processing orders
- Provide support knowledge to other teams within the business when call upon to assist in business projects outside of the Customer Support team
- Previous customer service or retail experience
- Be an active problem solver who is solutions focused
- High attention to detail, with drive to improve processes
- Professional and positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.