Key Account Manager
- Salary: 70,000 - 75,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: July 7, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
Our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join their dynamic and fast-growing business on a 6-9 month contract! You will be a people person with a keen eye for detail who strives to provide the highest level of support at all times, comfortable with talking to wide demographic of people. You’ll be the sole Key Account Manager supporting the General Manager and an integral part of the team with this newly created role, so initiative and a can-do attitude is a must!
- Developing and leading the execution of key initiatives and working closely with schools
- The face of and key representation of the business to manage relationships to ensure the business is delivering an great experience for schools and kids.
- Develop and present strategic proposals for potential new relationships
- The role will provide support to the GM across projects including an in-depth ‘school customer’ strategy across multiple segments.
- Drive growth through the retention of existing schools and acquisition of new schools to service under the school government ‘Free Healthy Lunch Programme’.
- This role will set up research regarding the market and school needs that will be monitored ongoing will be undertaken to provide a truly exceptional experience to schools and to help identify opportunities.
- Previous Senior Account Management / Sales experience (preference for the education sector)
- High attention to detail, with drive to improve processes
- Preferably experience making data driven decisions and insights
- Previous experience in sales planning and execution - excel skills are a bonus!
- Enjoy working as part of a tight knit fun and friendly team
- Being a foodie is a plus!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.