Key Account Planner
- Salary: $60,000 to $70,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: July 30, 2020
- Ref #:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail Sector
Our client in the retail sector is on the hunt for a superstar Operations Coordinator/Key Account Assistant to support a growing team!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead demand planning process
- Control orderhold and replenishment inventory
- Lead all reporting
- Assist with merch and capacity planning
- Oversee all sell through reporting to identify risks and opportunities
- Build competitor analysis data
- Sales forecasting
- You’ll have a strong attention to detail and be a natural relationship builder
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years of planning and merchandising experience
- 1 – 2 years of operational and system experience
- Strong Demand Planning experience
- Strong inventory management experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced excel skills required
- Strong analytical experience
You also need to be an excellent multi-tasker and to be able to look at the business from a big picture view.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.