- Salary: $63,000 - $72,000 per annum
- Location: Dunedin
- Post date: January 6, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Tertiary Education
A leading New Zealand University has a strong teaching and research tradition and well-established national and international linkages. It is also one of New Zealand's largest universities with staff based in Dunedin, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Invercargill.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Marketing Advisory Services, based within a client portfolio, Marketing Advisors provide expert advice and support to portfolio leaders that strengthen their strategic and operational marketing endeavours.
You will provide relevant, proactive and customised marketing advice and support to clients, as well as facilitate marketing support from central Marketing Services teams as required. Embedded in portfolios alongside communications advisory team members, you will work to provide a seamless provision of services to clients.
Your Skills and Experience
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional, with demonstrated experience in:
- Providing a spectrum of marketing services, advice and support to a portfolio of clients in a complex organisation.
- Developing and managing senior stakeholder relationships.
- Negotiating priorities between clients and marketing services providers.
- Contributing to the development of broad marketing strategic and operational plans.
You will be an articulate and engaging communicator, with a strong customer service orientation.
Knowledge of markets, marketing relationships, and networks specific to Maori or Pacific Islands communities would be an advantage.
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.