Marketing and Communications Advisor
- Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 9, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Marketing
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Property Sector
Our client, a leader in the Property sector, is looking for a dynamic Marketing and Communications Advisor on a contract basis to work closely with the General Manager to build their brand! The successful candidate will work across the organisation to develop and deliver initiatives that support the leasing of development projects and properties within their existing portfolio.
- Developing marketing strategy and collateral, in partnership with Development Managers to support leasing of development projects in both Auckland and Wellington
- Working with the team to create marketing campaigns and develop digital/social media strategy
- Working with the PR agency to manage media opportunities, both proactive and reactive to position our client and associated developments in a positive light
- Delivering and providing support with the delivery of events and client engagement tactics
- Working with external teams to develop a marketing and media strategy that will support a successful launch and opening of an exciting new project along with ongoing marketing campaigns
- Confident copywriter
- Event management skills
- Basic graphic design skills desirable (InDesign)
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management
- Excellent time management and prioritisation
- Digital and Social media expertise
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.