- Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 12, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Technology
Currently on hold, but don’t let applying put you off as it is a constantly changing marketplace!
Our client, an exciting software company that transforms the quality and efficiency of healthcare services, is looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join Marketing Team in their Auckland Offices. A key part of the Marketing function, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for contributing towards improving in the quality of health systems around the world.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, Sales and Partner team supporting the creation of marketing plans, sponsorship and event strategy across multiple campaigns
- Supporting the delivery of the digital marketing strategy including: generating qualified leads, building evidence and case studies of the effective impact of their programs and generating campaign reports
- Researching and managing target prospect lists globally for Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Managing the social media channels, posting blog posts and relevant news items by a content calendar and creating monthly newsletters and webinars for internal teams
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external agencies
- Assisting with the development of business plans to enable the business to make informed decisions on whether to develop new products
Skills and Experience
- At least 1 years proven experience within a SaaS company and similar role or a recent Marketing Degree
- Knowledge across all social media channels
- A great sense of design and experience with marketing production
- Excellent strategic and data analysis skills
- Strong relationship builder with employees and client
- A passionate interest in technology
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite would be preferable
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.