Business Support Coordinator
- Salary: $65,000 - $70,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 1, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Global Professional Services Firm
Our client is looking for a superstar Business Services Coordinator to provide high quality administrative support. The role involves a variety of responsibilities where you might be supporting the wider team one minute, to overseeing the coordination of new starters the next!
If you are an individual that thrives on challenges, works well in a team, and is keen to support others to deliver their best; then this is the opportunity for you.
- Understanding strategic priority issues, researching and preparing background material where necessary
- Ability to work across levels in the organisation and build strong working relationships
- Assisting with financial reporting and general administration processes
- Working closely with other Business Services areas with event logistics and management
- Managing the new starters process and coordinating their first few days
- Success in this role requires strong time management skills, with high professional standards and great attention to detail
- Displaying integrity and an assertive approach, along with flexibility and the ability to relate well to others is also a must
- This role requires you to demonstrate broad thinking across multiple business disciplines to support strategy and maintain systems as per company procedures and policies
- 3 - 5 years administrative experience
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft Office, Acrobat and Excel, publishing skills and Sharepoint
- Excellent multi tasker, no day will be the same
- You’ll have a keen eye for detail and are a natural problem solver
- Possess a fun yet professional attitude!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.