- Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: October 19, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Executive/Personal Assistant
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Professional Services
Our client, a leader within their sector is on the hunt for an exceptional Personal Assistant on a fixed term basis to join their busy, high performing team. You will be an experienced PA/EA who is energetic, driven and efficient – nothing is too big or small in your books!
- Complex diary and appointment co-ordination
- Mange all internal company administrative processes including filing systems
- Management of incoming information/documentation and prioritising/handling as appropriate
- Arrange functions, seminars or similar
- Book travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinating meeting requirements (booking rooms, carparks, providing catering etc.)
- Establish assignment files and ensure they are maintained in a timely, efficient and tidy manner, and broken down at the end of the assignment with appropriate documentation completed.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of file management throughout the process for each project, ensuring documentation is accumulated in the one area
- Book appointments, co-ordinate meeting requirements and ensure briefing information is provide
- Ensure advertising and media schedules are prepared and bookings made on a timely basis to meet deadlines
- Manage the process associated with each project and proactively monitor progress to work with consultants
- Proven PA/EA experience and you’ll come from a Professional Services/Financial Services background
- Organisation, deadlines and efficiency are in your DNA – you work at pace!
- A natural relationship builder who loves contributing to team success
- Advanced user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.