- Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: December 16, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a sustainably focused start up, are looking for a Product Manager to join the team during this exciting time of growth!
Working closely with the two Directors (and the rest of the NZ based team) you’ll describe yourself as a go-getter, focused and motivated to source the best products, think innovatively, build strong and influential relationships – naturally, you’ll also have a passion for delighting customers!
- Ability to source new products, vet them, carry out due diligence on the certifications and testing
- Provide thorough and detail-oriented analysis / reporting as we go
- Managing existing products to ensure our customers are getting the best value and all certifications are up to date
- Providing innovative ideas regarding new ways to use materials to develop new products
- Oversee and manage the end to end product development journey from idea, to concept, sampling, testing and finally production
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (many of which are international) and represent the brand positively in everything you do
- Working in partnership with various internal and external stakeholders including the marketing and legal teams to manage the current portfolios
- 3+ years in Product Development / Testing or Design
- Experience in sourcing within a retail or manufacturing capacity (with offshore experience ideally)
- Confident, passionate and calm under pressure with a keen interest in sustainability
- Design experience preferable
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.