Programme Development and Training Manager
- Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
- Location: Remote
- Post date: October 18, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education / e-Learning
Providing online educational learning courses and assessments, with an international footprint spanning across multiple countries this company has gone through exciting growth the past year and is looking for a “people person” to join their expanding team in this newly created role.
As a Relationship and Programme Facilitator, you will be responsible for remotely managing the relationship between the Senior Leadership Team and the 18 tutors who are based across NZ, Australia and the UK. Wearing many hats, you will possess a bright outlook and positive attitude, experienced in dealing with a diverse portfolio of clients and able to create rapport with team members virtually.
Within this role, you will champion the responsibility of reviewing assessment material and creating content for programmes and courses, seeking continual improvement and refinement – certainly an opportunity to let the creative juices flow and make your own impact within the role.
- Work alongside the tutors being their main point of contact and provide ongoing support
- Assist in identifying roadblocks and resolving issues in a positive and collaborative way
- Review accounting and bookkeeping assessments and provide content suggestions
- Audit programme content and amend accordingly
- Participate in monthly tutor team meetings, identifying process improvement
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Based remotely anywhere in NZ or Australia with the option to work from the Auckland offices
- You will have a related degree or at least one years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping and looking to diversify from this environment
- A true people person at heart, thriving off motivating and collaborating with others
- Previous people management/leader experience
- Ability to easily create great working relationships and rapport virtually
- Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.