Project Support Coordinator
- Salary: $68,000 - $72,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: February 22, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering Consultancy
Once the market is ready, this role will be in strong demand again!
Our client, a leading Engineering Consultancy is looking for a proactive team player to join their team as a Project Support Coordinator. If you are a self-starter and keen to join a high performing team in an exciting organisation, then this is the opportunity for you!
This role is packed full of variety where you will need to think on your feet and be ready to tackle anything that is thrown your way with a resilient, can-do attitude, and work as a collaborative team. You will need to be able to multi-task, as you will be assisting with financial processes one minute, then creating or formatting a report document in Word the next.
- Provide administration of financial processes
- Monthly invoicing, processing expenses, accruals and running reports
- Archive project documentation
- Track and report on financials and identify anomalies
- QA checks of project documentation (proofreading, grammar and formatting)
- Assist with the administration for tenders’ proposals
- Coordinate key activities including meetings, minute taking, organising catering and technical support
- Creating organisation charts and diagrams
- Actively monitor the financials on for the project
- Provide a broad range of general administration and support to the delivery of projects to internal clients
- Working knowledge and experience with project financials and coordinating of projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive, can-do attitude and build rapport with people at all levels of the business
- Professionalism, strong organisation skills, excellent attention to detail, and your strong focus on the quality of work will play a key role in the success of this role
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.