Student Recruitment Advisor
- Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 9, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Community Services
Our client has an amazing opportunity to join a leading community-based Education Provider in South Auckland. Reporting to the Community Stakeholder Manager, you will be part of a supportive student recruitment team working with potential students on all queries from initial interest through to finalising their application process.
You’ll be a natural people person, enjoy exceeding someone’s expectations and have high attention to detail.
- Work as part of the Recruitment Team to achieve 100% occupancy for varied courses
- Actively participate with clients and in services to support retention and completion of courses and pathway of clients
- Providing support when needed in areas identified as priority to achieve contractual outcomes
- Overseeing the process of the applicants from initial inquiry then throughout the complete on-boarding process
- Relationship management of applicants, successful candidates and existing programme participants providing excellent customer service at all times
- Involvement in Linked In proactive sourcing campaigns, targeting potential candidates for opportunities and graduate programmes
- Administration and marketing support including but not limited to: emails, formatting, contracts, telephone enquiries and representing the brand
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer focused position, ideally recruitment experience but not essential
- Ability to manage your own schedule and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent communication over the phone, in person and via email
- Pride yourself in your organisational skills and time management
- Knowledge and understanding of Maori and Pasifika culture
- Ability to work under pressure to external deadlines
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.