- Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: May 15, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Software-As-A-Service Company
This role is for someone who loves talking to people, finding out what they need and seeing if our solution will be a good fit for them. It’s as much about listening as talking, asking the right questions and finding out who is in a position to make a purchase.
You’ll be someone who is proactive, relationship oriented and solutions driven – likely coming from a business development background, you’ll be someone who can convert hot and warm leads. A natural people person and team player, you’ll also be technically minded to wrap your head around our product and have an interest in the SaaS industry.
This is a B2B sales development role so credibility, passion for sales and resilience is a must!
- Nurture new relationships through responding in a timely manner to inbound queries on the product and having regular follow ups
- Provide exceptional customer service and build rapport with new businesses to ensure a high conversion rate of sales
- Have a genuine interest in technology and learning how our SaaS product can support the scale and growth of eCommerce businesses (our clients)
- B2B environment, so you’ll have a commercial mindset and professional maturity in your approach
- Qualify opportunities and provide exceptional first impressions from inbound calls to secure onsite meetings or further communications from our Business Development Leaders
- Accurately record all interactions in our CRM, understanding the importance of tracking the progress of leads
- Streamline process around sales operations – create automation and KPI reporting for management and the broader team to assess activity, what is working and what is not
- A warm and professional manner and the confidence and presence to work with people at every level of management across client organisations
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Proven sales skills
- Ideally with some exposure to a SaaS, logistics or freight context (not essential)
- Excellent written and spoken English, with experience and excellent manner in dealing with people on phone and email
- A drive to succeed and to deliver qualified opportunities that ultimately result in new business
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.