Senior Account Manager
- Salary: $115,000 OTE
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: November 10, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Customer Service/Sales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Award winning eco-packaging company
Our client is an industry leader in the eco-friendly packaging industry, and their success has led to continued growth across the business. They have aggressive expansion on the horizon and are looking for a successful and driven Senior Account Manager to join their team in New Zealand.
If being a hunter, passionate and driven are key things that come to mind when thinking of your working style then this is the role for you! Working closely with the National Account Manager across New Zealand, you will be the face of the business - walking and talking all things eco-packaging by visiting clients, attending nationwide tradeshows and nurturing new business opportunities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have extensive proven sales/account management experience - however, we aren't fussy in which sector this is as your drive to succeed is what is key here! You will need to be comfortable with managing multiple moving priorities and demands and this could be anything from managing a food shows missing order, to ensuring your KPIs are on track!
If you have existing relationships in hospitality, FMCG, QSR, aviation, government or facilities management it will put you on a great starting block to continue to build and expand the business brand and relationships as well as identifying new industries to break into.
About The Role
- Top-level, nationwide account management with key stakeholders
- Maximising sales and growth opportunities in existing accounts
- Building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships
- Retention and growth of existing accounts
- Introduction of new products and services
- Development of new markets
- New account acquisition is a key driver for growth and a key metric for the success of this role
- Launching new products and services will be a regular feature of this role, with an exciting pipeline for the foreseeable future
- Development of new sector and industry opportunities will also be expected
- Driven, ambitious self-starter. While a strong support network is available, this person will be expected to work on their own initiative and with autonomy, when required.
- Relevant sector/industry experience will be highly regarded, as this role is expected to hit the ground running.
- Senior-level Sales and Account Management experience is a must.
- A diligent, responsive, and professional attitude is key – with a ‘customer first’ mindset. The Account Manager should act as a consultant to customers, in order to develop a trusted long-term partnership. Building close, lasting relationships with customers is central to the role.
- Working with a small team, so cultural fit is important. A personable and friendly team player is crucial!
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.