Senior Event Manager
- Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: February 11, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Events
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Events
Our client, a leading Events Organisation is looking for a switched-on Senior Event Manager join their fast-paced team.
Supporting the Sales Manager with business development, systems and team support - you will organise, execute and manage clients event needs with the ability to develop client relationships that will build frequency, referral business and encourage up-selling!
- Ensuring strong relationships are created and maintained with all clients with special attention to high revenue clients
- Identify sales prospects through customer and supplier referrals and develop relationship with these accounts
- Participate in marketing and industry events, such as trade shows and seminars
- Ensure all confirmations, function sheets and invoices are always detailed and accurate
- Ensure contracts are signed and deposits are taken within the guidelines set out in the Terms and Conditions
- Ensure all charges are correct and are completed accurately and posted and coded to the correct accounts
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally (suppliers) using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Actively sell and promote all services that the organisation offers to increase revenue generation
- Ensure to keep up with market trends and competitors’ activities that arises and report relevant information to the Sales Manager
- Proven experience within an Account Management or Event Management position
- Organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and a passion for events
- Take a positive problem-solving approach with issues and concerns
- Ability to develop and identify relationships with key clients/accounts
- Have strong knowledge of current products on offer
- Work well within a team and autonomously
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.