- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- Location: Wellington
- Post date: July 30, 2020
- Ref #:
- Job Type: Part time
- Industry: Financial Services/Professional Services
Our client, a boutique Accounting firm in Wellington is on the hunt for their next 'support ninja' on a part time basis (between 25 - 30 hours per week)!
- Provide accounting administrative support for a team of seven including IRD correspondence, filing of annual returns with the Companies office, incorporating Companies and responding to incoming client queries
- Monitor email inboxes and all communications including answering incoming phone calls
- Provide monthly tax compliance support to clients including issuing PAYE letters
- Document control management including receiving and gathering client documents
- Internal database management including new client set up and monitoring tax types
- Closing out jobs on internal systems (Monday.com) and workflow management (monthly set up to then be managed by the Manager)
- Provide general office management support including meeting and greeting clients, organising team social events and any ad hoc internal or external administrative support
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through efficient and accurate execution of responsibilities and tasks
- You’ll be systems and process driven with a natural drive for ‘continuous improvement’
- You’ll possess a ‘can do’ attitude and can turn your hand to anything – nothing is too big or small in your eyes!
- You’ll be the heart and soul of our office – someone the whole team can come to for additional support, office updates and a bit of a laugh!
- Attention to detail is your middle name(s) and you’ll thrive in an environment in which you’ll be accountable for the day to day running of the office
- As a natural relationship builder – you’ll be happy liaising with a number of internal and external stakeholders and be solutions oriented in your approach
- You’ll be super organised – probably the friend who books the Air BnBs, remembers birthday’s, does their Christmas shopping before December and has ninja-level efficiency with your to do list
- You probably have been in a similar environment previously with some knowledge of Xero (or similar accounting software) – ideally but not essential
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with your most recent CV.
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.