- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per annum
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: February 11, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Events
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: Events
Our client, a renowned venue in Auckland is seeking a Ticketing Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a team, you’ll be able to hit the ground running to sell, organise, and manage all shared hospitality bookings for their busiest season. With the ability to insure individual client’s needs are executed in a timely and organised manner.
- Handling all initial event enquiries, taking bookings and printing, distributing and handling of all tickets whilst running the ticket booths
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are prompt, positive and professional whilst ensuring efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests
- Attending communication and operational meetings as directed by the Sales Manager
- Ensuring booking forms are signed and deposits (where applicable) are taken within the guidelines set out in the terms and conditions whilst ensuring all charges are correct and are completed accurately and posted and coded to the correct accounts
- Respond and follow-up sales enquiries by various touch points - email, post, telephone and personal visits
- Assist with event day preparation including managing the hospitality requirements spreadsheet, menu creation and assigning pens, pins and signage
- Actively sell and promote all services that the Event Centre offers to increase revenue generation
- Meeting sales targets as set by the Sales Manager in respect to budget and forecasting target
- Maintain accurate customer records and databases at all times and generate reports as required to assist the sales and marketing team
- 2+ years within a fast paced and sales environment
- Have a genuine interest or qualification in events, hospitality or tourism
- Strong ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise a big to do list while ensuring all clients have an exceptional experience with you
- Take a positive problem-solving approach with issues and concerns
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional service is provided to all guests
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.