- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: January 9, 2019
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Project
- Job Type: Contract
- Industry: Leading Tertiary Education Provider
Our client, a leading tertiary education provider is seeking a strong Project Manager to assist with a large transition project which has been underway since mid-2018.
This role is to directly support the Project Director in the delivery of new and on-going projects within the education space. An exciting opportunity for someone seeking a fast paced, ever-changing and results oriented environment.
- Project Manage the on-going delivery of programmes and assist with planning, budgeting and implementation of new programmes for 2019
- Manage coordinator(s) – work closely with a tight knit team of 3-4 people
- Control quality of delivery
- Identify and mitigate any risks/issues and answer questions, queries and be a proactive problem solver by partnering with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Problem Solver
- Fixing reliability issues
- Attention to detail required with regards to; progress reports, maintaining database integrity, producing tools as performance tracking metrics and assist with streamlining budgeting process
- Drafting and managing and having accountability large scale multi-year, multi-million dollar budgets
- Health & Safety risk management
You’ll describe yourself as someone who is;
- A planner and has a proactive method of service delivery
- Effective at prioritising and managing moving parts as well as dealing with a stressful and deadline driven environment
- Able to multi-task and turn hand to different contract/client/issue with ease
- Critical thinkers
- Process driven and lean approach to service delivery
- Decision maker and results focused
- Positive and sense of humour
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.