VP of Marketing (CMO)
- Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 + equity
- Location: Auckland
- Post date: September 18, 2020
- Ref #:
- Specialism: Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Industry: SaaS
Is a “Company of the Year” SaaS Finalist, founded in NZ and their HQ resides in Auckland! While over 90% of their business is in offshore markets, they’ve experienced huge growth over the past 5 years – in particular due to Covid19 and the necessity for many businesses to bring much of their work online / in the cloud.
A dynamic but top performing team of 20 currently, this business has some ambitious growth plans – and wants to secure a Head of Marketing (VP of Marketing) to help them do that!
- You’ll take ownership to truly drive the wider Marketing strategy (with a focus on North America) encompassing Communications, PR and Partnerships
- Full management of Marketing budget (currently at $400k NZD annually) and if you’ve got the ROI to prove it, there is more budget to invest!
- Success will be measured on MQLs, SQLs, LTC : CAC Ratio , Customer Trials, Acquisition and Revenue
- Develop strategic relationships and partners, industry players, agencies and vendors, and manage a partnership plan.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals – you’ll be measured on metrics around MQLs, SQLs, Trials, LTV : CAC ratio and earned media (we’re keen to get your thoughts on these too!)
- You’ll not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and do some of the doing, we’re a start up after all!
- You’ll be a B2B / Enterprise Marketing Professional with 8+ years’ experience
- (Ideally) previous experience in the USA, or marketing a SaaS product in the US / Internationally
- Have an understanding of how large financial and / or professional services institutions work (and you might be wanting “out” of that kind of environment!)
- You are an awesome human – down to earth, approachable and an exceptional communicator
- Relentless in your pursuit for excellence for yourself and those around you
- Passionate about contributing positively and lead by example to continue to build our epic team culture
Let's find you the right opportunity.
If you’re seeking something different than what is advertised, please submit your CV and we’d love to catch up about how we can assist.